CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The 12th of April

My world came crashing down on this day..all my hopes and my dreams. When I got the news while sitting in the chair at the beauty shop, I felt like I was floating above everyone else looking down on some horrible nightmare taking place. I could not speak, I could barely breathe. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest. This is the day that I found out that my husband of 14 years had cheated on me. Words can not express the hurt and the pain that I felt and that I am still feeling. I have cried, yelled, hit, cursed..you name it..I have had every emotion possible. I pray that NO ONE will ever have to experience this pain. I am praying for healing, restoration, and forgiveness. God forgives us all the time when we sin him so I need to be able to do the same. I pray for my husband..the turmoil that must be in his heart right now, I can't even imagine. I would just ask you all to please keep my whole family in your prayers. It is going to be a long road to recovery but I am willing to start the process.

9 comments:

choose me. . . . love me said...

Hey Angela, I sent you an email, I hate that you have to go through this. I so want to give you a hug. I've teared up all day about it. I understand, even though my husband's sin didn't reach the physical point. The emotions are unbelievable aren't they? Hang in there.

jill b said...

PRAYING and here if you need anything.

The G's said...

I love you girl! You've got my number if you need anything. Call and I will come running your way with Starbucks in hand. I have been praying for you nonstop. You have a great support system, don't be afraid to use us!

Sunny said...

Major hugs!

Amber said...

Angela - post something new...

Anonymous said...

Are you doing ok?

Anonymous said...

Well, its almost "D" day. How are you? What did you decide to do about your marriage?

Kathy

Anonymous said...

how r u?

Anonymous said...

I still come here and look for updates. I hope that you are well, and that things are moving forward no matter what decisions you've made.

I also hope that you have found the support you needed to get through this. It is so important to know that you are not alone, and that others have followed similar paths.

Take care Angela