CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Thankful list (Better late then never)

Like many of you I have so many things to be thankful for. I will not bore you with all of them. -My husband who tolerates my pms -My family who I just spent a very crowded 3 days with (we all got along GREAT!!) -For the change of seasons...may sound weird but living in the south you have 1 season and it is Summer! ok, maybe 2, summer and spring. -Living in a city but able to drive just a short distance to be out of the city! -My friends who love me unconditionally -Old friends that I have recently reconnected with(Robyn...Love you girl, your the greatest) -My 2 girls who love their mommy so much even when I am not a very good mommy. -And of course God...I fail him so many times. I am so thankful that he never fails me!!

0 comments: