CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The sound of steam and 2008

Awww the sound of steam coming out of our new cappuccino maker....mmmm..I have developed a new weakness (thanks Doeblers) :) I've been having fun playing around with this cool little gadjet, trying to make the perfect cappuccino, I think I finally mastered it. May sound a little crazy that I can get so thrilled over the littlest thing, but it's so much fun!!! so if you all see me zipping around like a wild women you will know that I have had too many. We had a great time visiting family and friends in Georgia and Florida. We went back and forth a lot but it was worth it. I got a chance to see my oldest sister who I have seen one other time in like 6 or 7 years. I realized while I was there how much I really miss my sisters. We have had our share of ups and downs but NOTHING beats that close bond you get with sisters. So if you are reading this Donna and Kellie...I love you and miss you all already. I have so much that I want to accomplish in 2008.... -I want to be more organized..you organized people out there..HELP! how do you do it?? -to be a better mom..girls already think I'm great but I know I can improve so much more -to broaden my cooking abilities..I love to cook but get stuck with cooking the same ole same ole -to be a better friend....I want to reach out to new people to welcome them in and develop new relationships -to be more diligent in my bible reading and personal time with God. -to be a better blogger..ha..those who read my blogs probably already know I pretty much stink at blogging, not very creative I know! -Of course the old "I want to loose weight" seriously though...I want to concentrate on a healthy life style, exercising, healthy food choices and if loosing weight comes with it then WHOO HOO! There is so much more but I will not bore you with the rest. I look forward to seeing what 2008 brings.

5 comments:

jill b said...

Here's to 2008 :)

And don't bash your own blogging! That's why I blog - so I can babble, rant, whatever in a space where people can either read it or not!

Angela said...

Preach it sista! (Jill)

Anonymous said...

yay for goals!

tracey said...

we gave a cap maker as a gift this year - those doeb's are really trendsetters!

a Putnam said...

so, when am I coming over for a cappuccino?? : ) This is the first I've heard about your new acquisition.