CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Hmmm let's see

Here is a quick run down of some of my thoughts lately and some other happenings.... -I had a big decision to make this past week I prayed and prayed for over 2 weeks..FINALLY made a decision!! -Why do I so despise opinionated people when I can be so opinionated myself. -Why does it drive me raging mad when others complain about how busy they are??? Don't they know that we are ALL busy in some way or another...Come on it is Northern VA, we all have jobs and other extra things that we do.... I just don't feel the need to bitch about it. -My kids fighting...AHHHHH just shoot me!! -LOST! What is up with it?? What are your thoughts on this? I keep telling myself I will quit watching but I just can't! I am currently seeking help :) -I just can't seem to get my house organized! too much stuff and not enough room. -Adjustable rate mortgage...Just shoot me again!! -Now to a positive....friendships! God has given me some really great friends....muuuuaaahhhhh to you all!!! Ok..that's all for now :)

0 comments: