CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Flu that hit home

So My daughter comes home from school with a bad headache and acting extremely tired, I just contributed it to being tired and told her to take a bath and she might feel better. While she is taking her bath I am watching the news with my hubby and they were talking about how bad the influenza is right now in VA and I said wow I am so glad our girls have not caught this nasty virus (those who know my girls know the battle we have had with my oldest being sick a lot) Savannah comes down the stairs and she looks HORRIBLE! I checked her temp and it was 102.5...in an hour time it spiked to that. Her temp has been staying around 103-104. The ironic thing is I have been reading a book about the Influenza pandemic of 1918. Pretty scary stuff...I hope and pray that you all stay healthy!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, hope she's feeling better soon! I can't seem to keep my kids healthy this year - and I don't like it! Praying for lots of healthy kids (and adults!).